Moving into Alert Level 2, we continue to work and operate under strict protocols to keep our employees, communities and clients safe.
Health & safety measures we have put in place during Alert Level 3 will largely remain valid. You can review these here.
In addition, we have put further guidelines in place for anybody visiting one of our premises.
Visitors to our offices are requested to comply with the below:
- Ensure that your visit to these premises is required and cannot be done by phone or virtually.
- All visitors during Level 2 must have made an appointment with an individual. Random ‘drop ins’ will not be granted entry to our premises.
- Ensure that you are free from cold and/or flu-like symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms you are not to enter these premises.
- Ensure that you sign into this workplace in the contact tracing register located in the reception area.
- Ensure that you sanitise your hands on arrival and again on departure from these premises.
- Note that you are requested to stay two (2) metres apart from people at our workplace.
- Note that you can only be on site for a maximum of two (2) hours.
- Note that you need to record in your contact tracing register everyone you interact with at our premises.