Whether your urban forest is a tree in your back yard, a forest in your front yard or a full scale restoration project, Treescape® Environmental offers a range of skills and solutions to help.
Committed to New Zealand and Australia’s unique and natural heritage, Treescape®’s environmental consultancy team provide specialised arboricultural and environmental services, to support our clients from project inception to completion.
Our consultants offer the following scalable, integrated and cost-effective solutions:
- Tree assessments, surveys, data capture and mapping
- Planning, reports, advice and regulatory assistance
- Tree management and tree maintenance planning and implementation, including health, safety evaluations and risk assessments
- Infrastructure and construction design assistance
- Works arborist, monitoring and compliance supervision
- Environmental impact and effects assessments
- Ecological evaluations and land management plans
- Restoration and land management programme development, implementation and management
- Weed and animal programme planning, surveys, control and eradication
- Species surveys, monitoring and mapping
- Community restoration projects, consultation and liaison
- Compliance, including resource management and consents
- Landscaping concept, design and implementation
Treescape®‘s Environmental Consultants operate nationwide in both countries from a base in Kumeu, Auckland, and Wacol, Brisbane. Treescape® Environmental pride themselves on understanding customers and their individual needs, ensuring projects are managed within budget and to an exceptional standard.
The team has successfully completed projects for organisations of various sizes and in different industries—from infrastructure, forestry and farming to engineers, architects and commercial developers. Work is also undertaken for private landowners, local authorities and government organisations.