Treescape Project Manager oversees the delivery of our arboriculture services to meet contract requirements. Company vehicle and competitive salary package will be offered to successful candidates.
- Work closely with the Business Manager to assist with the daily management of private sector jobs/projects including reviewing and, where necessary, recommending changes to existing programmes
- Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project
- Conduct regular site audits to monitor contract performance and advise on contractual work requirements
- Liaise with the Contract Manager regarding work priorities monitor problems and provide solutions and report on progress, ensure the project timeline is followed
- Regularly reports progress to the stakeholders
- Effectively allocate and manage all handheld devices for the field crew
- Provide coaching/training to up-skill field teams in the use of handheld devices and technology
Your skills and attributes
- You’ll need to be highly motivated
- Have a sound knowledge of arboriculture processes and compliance procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field including working in Arboriculture
- Be a team player with a safety-focused attitude
- Clean Class 1 Drivers Licence (minimum)
- Current First Aid certificate
What we offer
- Competitive package with a company vehicle
- Ongoing training and career progression
- Well-equipped, modern machinery
- Discounted gym membership
The fine print
- To be eligible for this position you must currently be living in NZ and have a legal right to work in this country (i.e. NZ Citizenship, be a permanent resident, or hold full working rights)
- Candidates will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing, a medical exam, and Ministry of Justice checks as part of the recruitment process (at Treescape’s cost).
Treescape has been serving kiwis since 1981, and endeavour to lead the industry as Arboriculture specialists with branches across New Zealand and Australia. Treescape are full service, certified specialists in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape and grounds maintenance. We are committed to providing the best health and safe work environment for employees. Our AS/NZS 4801 certification ensures that we work to the highest possible standard of health and safety. We work closely with Safe Work in Australia and WorkSafe in New Zealand for compliance, injury reporting, and other requirements. To know more about us click here.