Currently we are looking to hire an experienced Excavator Operator to help on site around the Auckland Region.
- Operating excavators ranging from 13-25 ton
- Assisting in mechanical tree felling and dismantling
- Mulching and Stump Grinding
- Loading Trucks and Feeding NZ’s Largest High production chippers
- Occasionally operating other plant
- Running you own worksite (training provided)
What You Need
- Experience with excavators – min 2 years
- Full class 1 licence (min), ideally class 2-4
- Be a team player
- Ability to travel (on occasion)
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Be able to pass regular drug tests
- Have a positive attitude and be a natural problem solver
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle (work use only)
- Awesome work environment where you are encouraged to own your site and have responsibility
- Work on New Zealand’s most high-profile projects and really make a difference
- Highly experienced and great work environment
- Ongoing Training – both practical and unit standard
- Opportunity for career progression
- Well-equipped modern machinery (best in industry)
- Medical Check
- Ministry of Justice check
- NZ Citizenship/Permanent Residency or holding a visa or a permit with full working right.
To be eligible for this position you must currently be living in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, overseas applications for this position will not be considered. Candidates will be required to undergo Drug and Alcohol testing, a medical and Ministry of Justice checks as a part of the recruitment process.
Treescape has been serving kiwis since 1981, and endeavour to lead the industry as Arboriculture specialists with branches across New Zealand and Australia. Treescape are full service, certified specialists in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape and grounds maintenance. We are committed to providing the best health and safe work environment for employees. Our AS/NZS 4801 certification ensures that we work to the highest possible standard of health and safety. We work closely with Safe Work in Australia and WorkSafe in New Zealand for compliance, injury reporting, and other requirements. To know more about us click here.
Treescape is an accredited employer, which means that we can support visa applications under the Talent (Accredited Employer) scheme. That means that if you are in New Zealand, have a valid visa, and are successful in securing full-time work with Treescape, you may be eligible for a Work to Residency visa. If you continue to work for us for 2 years, you’ll be able to apply to live in New Zealand permanently. Want to know more? Visit www.immigration.govt.nz/employtalentaccredited.
Apply now or send your CV through to [email protected] or call Madison Weafer on 027 404 2683.