Work as a arboriculturist and Invest in your future now. Join one of NZ’s largest arboriculture company that has a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivalled client service while acting as industry leaders in arboriculture and green management.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Arborist to our passionate and professional team across all our branches. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What you will need
- NZQA Arborist Qualification Level 3
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field
- Small machinery (e.g. Chainsaw, Polesaw and Brushwood chipper) use skills (Essential)
- Good knowledge of tree and shrub identification
- Clear communication
Perks & Bonuses
- Uniforms – supplied.
- Work boots – supplied.
- Onsite Parking – Available
- Highly Experienced and great work environment
- Competitive $$$$$$ plus get paid for Overtime$$$$
- Ongoing industry Training up to 6 months /Further HT class training
- Opportunity for career progression
- Awesome Hours Work Mon-Fri (7- 5 pm)
- Modern Machinery and equipment’s provided
- Monthly appreciation Rewards
- Pre-employment Medical Check
- Ministry of Justice check
- NZ Citizen/Permanent Resident or hold a full working right.
To be eligible for this position you must currently be living in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, overseas applications for this position will not be considered. Candidates will be required to undergo Drug and Alcohol testing, a medical and Ministry of Justice checks as a part of the recruitment process.
Treescape has been serving kiwis since 1981, and endeavour to lead the industry as Arboriculture specialists with branches across New Zealand and Australia. Treescape are full service, certified specialists in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape and grounds maintenance. To know more about us click here.
Treescape is an accredited employer, which means that we can support visa applications under the Talent (Accredited Employer) scheme. That means that if you are in New Zealand, have a valid visa, and are successful in securing full-time work with Treescape, you may be eligible for a Work to Residency visa. If you continue to work for us for 2 years, you’ll be able to apply to live in New Zealand permanently. Want to know more? Visit www.immigration.govt.nz/employtalentaccredited.
If this sounds like the new opportunity you have been looking for and want to be a part of something big. Hit the APPLY BUTTON now or email your CV to [email protected]
For more information please call Madison on DDI 09 9543613 or Mob: 027 404 26 83 or email [email protected]