We are looking for an experienced Excavator Operator to help on-site around the Auckland Region.
Excavator Operator - Auckland
- Operating excavators ranging from 13-25 ton
- Assisting in mechanical tree felling and dismantling
- Mulching and Stump Grinding
- Loading Trucks and Feeding NZ’s Largest High production chippers
- Occasionally operating other plants
- Running your own worksite (training provided)
What You Need
- Experience with excavators – min 2 years
- Full class 1 license (min), ideally class 2-4
- Be a team player
- Ability to travel (on occasion)
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Be able to pass regular drug tests
- Have a positive attitude and be a natural problem solver
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle (work use only)
- An awesome work environment where you are encouraged to own your site and have responsibility
- Work on New Zealand’s most high-profile projects and really make a difference
- Highly experienced and great work environment
- Ongoing Training – both practical and unit standard
- Opportunity for career progression
- Well-equipped modern machinery (best in the industry)
- Medical Check
- Ministry of Justice check
- NZ Citizenship/Permanent Residency or holding a visa or a permit with the full working rights.
The fine print
- To be eligible for this position you must currently be living in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, overseas applications for this position will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to undergo Drug and Alcohol testing, a medical and Ministry of Justice checks as a part of the recruitment process.
- Double vaccination status is required to join our team.
Treescape has been serving kiwis since 1981, and endeavour to lead the industry as Arboriculture specialists with branches across New Zealand and Australia. Treescape are full service, certified specialists in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape and grounds maintenance. We are committed to providing the best health and safe work environment for employees. Our AS/NZS 4801 certification ensures that we work to the highest possible standard of health and safety. We work closely with Safe Work in Australia and WorkSafe in New Zealand for compliance, injury reporting, and other requirements. To know more about us click here.
We are also proud to be a Hearing Accredited Workplace in partnership with the New Zealand Foundation for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This means that all staff who are deaf or hard of hearing are provided with additional support to enable them to do their job to the fullest capacity. To know more about us click here.
Treescape is an accredited employer, which means that we can support visa applications under the Talent (Accredited Employer) Work scheme once the New Zealand borders open for new work visa applications. For more information, visit Immigration New Zealand.
For more information, please call Madison on 027 404 26 83 or email [email protected]